Date(s) - 14/07/2019 - 20/07/2019
1. Sunday Night Songs, choirs and Bands on the Pitch 5pm Roseland Rd RFC Pitch Waunarlwydd, refreshments available, bring a chair.
2. Monday Night , Adults cash Bingo and Childrens prize Bingo 7.30pm eyes down looking at Waunarlwydd Rugby Club.
3. Tuesday Night , Its the Treasure Hunt Adults £2, Kids are FREE, hunt for clues from Farmers Arms and back to Farmers, 30 questions and 10 treasures to find, 2 hours of family fun, first team out 4pm, last team out 6pm.
4. Wednesday Night Waunarlwydd very own Worlds Strongest Man Competition, fancy your chances see you at pitch side, or just turn up and watch locals kids and youths in a display of sport and fitness.
5. Thursday Night, Internationally famous its SHUNNS CARNIVAL QUIZ – 8.30pm Masons Arms , what will this ingenious of quiz masters have up his sleeve this year?
6. Friday Night TBA
7. Saturday meet at NOON Masons for the Carnival Parade, floats celebrating 50 Year of Swansea as a city, Pipe Bands cheer leaders, famous celebrity (tba), Carnival Queens and Prince Charming, followed by 1pm til late Carnival atmosphere at Waunarlwydd RFC, with duck races, greasy poles,burgers, beer, Tircoed radio, self defense exhibitions, cheer leader demonstrations, dance groups stall, community councils support tents and much much more. All money raised always goes direct to local charities and community groups.