Date(s) - 04/05/2019
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Location: National Waterfront Museum
The day promises to be a real highlight of the Swansea calendar, as the friendliest South Wales city celebrates its 50th anniversary as a city. This year’s celebration has something for everyone, with a lead up of pop-up events in the run up to the big day itself.
This year’s event promises to be a more inclusive and diverse event than ever before, and your support and involvement as an individual, a family or business would be very welcomed. As an overview, Swansea Pride is a growing celebration for our city and could be so positive for the city, for businesses, for tourism, bringing people into Swansea and it really is a Pride for ALL residents and visitors.
We are inviting you a join this year’s rainbow movement, to show your support, and to engage with our community in supporting any existing staff, friends, family or colleagues of the LGBT+ Community and support Equality and Diversity in our city.
There are a number of ways to get involved:
- You are of course very welcome to attend the main day event
- Enjoy the entertainment on the National Waterfront Green (the main site for the celebration)
- Attend a Pride themed event surrounding the celebration between 30 April and 5 May (there are various events all over the city centre during Pride week)
- Let your boldness and creativity run wild for you and your staff by taking part in the Pride Parade as it takes a city centre route
- Feel free to register for a stall on the Swansea Pride site (National Waterfront Museum) on Saturday 4 May by contacting email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For the full line up of Swansea Pride events taking place between Tuesday 30 April – Sunday 5 May, visit swanseapride.co.uk